The privacy and protection of your personal information is vitally important to us. RUNDMAN Ltd does not make personal information available to any third parties without your permission.
This website is owned and managed by RUNDMAN Ltd (registration number 40103391744), called the Data Controller. We protect and take care of the privacy and protection of personal data of visitors of the website. We undertake to respect your right to lawful processing and protection of personal data as well as to comply with the applicable laws and regulations on the protection of personal data — Personal Data Protection Law, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other laws and regulations if such are applicable to data processing.
We collect, store and use the following personal data:
- information about your computer (IP address, device model, screen size, internet browser);
- your geographic location;
- information you provide to apply for receiving newsletters;
- information you provide to register;
- any other information you wish to send to us.
We may use your personal data to:
- provide the best possible visual and technical experience for your specific device model, screen size and internet browser;
- remember your language choice;
- remember your cookies settings;
- send you newsletters or other marketing information which you have subscribed to;
- reply to your information queries;
- prevent or disclose fraud or other offences;
- verify your identity for logging into the registered users section;
- provide your data security.
Your information will not be disclosed to third parties except for cases where we will have received your explicitly stated consent or where the disclosure of information is requested in accordance with laws and regulations.
In the event you wish to review, correct, update, or otherwise change the information provided to us or you wish to prohibit its management, please contact us.
We seek to ensure the protection of your personal data; therefore, this website is protected by appropriate means designed for the protection of information beyond our control against loss, malicious use or modification. Although we apply security measures to protect confidential information and ensure appropriate security, we do not guarantee that the information transmitted over the internet is safe or that such transmissions will not be subject to delay, disturbance, interception, or error.